Virtual half day masterclass in Human Factors
Thursday 28th October 2021, 09:00-13:00
The PSA has been commissioned by HEE to provide a Patient Safety Programme for healthcare staff and organisations across England & Wales. This will align with the new National Patient Safety Syllabus. All courses are fully funded & will be virtual via Zoom and take up to 20 delegates per course.
This virtual 1/2 day masterclass is suitable for clinical or non-clinical staff and aims to provide an introduction to the fundamentals of human factors in healthcare. The course allows individuals to use basic human factors methods to understand their workplace and make improvements.
- Gain an appreciation of human factors principles
- Provide a model of human factors to use in the real world
- Provide examples of human factors methods
- Definition of human factors
- SIEPS Model
- Examples & discussion of each SIEPs work element
- Group activity for SIEPs work element using human factors methods
If you would like further information about the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.