Posters and presentations
QIP judging Criteria
- The QIP is well designed and adheres to PDSA Principles
- There is clear analysis of the results and conclusions drawn
- There is a clear plan for handover/sustainability for the project
- Appropriate stakeholders involved
- The QIP aligns with current patient safety concerns/ OUHFT strategic/educational objectives
- The poster has a positive visual impact
To download the marking scheme, please click here.
- PDF filetype
- High resolution: minimum: 150dpi, recommended: 300dpi
- A1 print size
- Download templates for PowerPoint and Publisher below:
|PowerPoint landscape||Publisher landscape|
|PowerPoint portrait||Publisher portrait|
View these templates at 100% magnification to see if any media you add maintains a clear resolution.